FS: 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 (1bad4dr)

I don't know what to say to that. Except one more time,

WHAT IS THE ASKING PRICE, That would help determine serious inquiries and save Ron alot of minutia.

Please see post #1 for the price. It is in the post.

Thanks Ken. ;)
 
cant say i didnt see this coming, ron is like a crack fiend for a new sled. ahhaha
 
Oh yeah, and Ron already told me what he is getting.....


































a Mustang...........

What's wrong with that? I don't have to worry about replacing tires, as Cindy's won't burn rubber from a dead.
We get positive comments about how great it looks everytime we go somewhere. And most of all, Ron won't need adjustable pedals.

P1000055-1-1-1-1.jpg
 
To keep on topic.. he said 60 firm in his first post.. I don't want to be scolded by Mains..

Tell mains to take a long walk off a short pier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Ron,

Sorry to hear about the sale. Hope you get close to what you want with this economy sucking like the "EQ"!
 
Tell mains to take a long walk off a short pier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss:

Ron,

Sorry to hear about the sale. Hope you get close to what you want with this economy sucking like the "EQ"!

Oh my 60K is FIRM. lol

I don't have to sell her, just figure if there is someone out there that would like to have her, 60K is my price. ;)

And I have not posted this on any other forum or EBay... So I am not looking hard.
 
Double sided tape on the faux hood scoop. Hell, I don't know. LOL

I can't believe how much you guys have whored up and got so far off topic on Ron's thread.

Maddy's such a cutey. She really looks alot like her daddy.
 
Oh my 60K is FIRM. lol

I don't have to sell her, just figure if there is someone out there that would like to have her, 60K is my price. ;)

And I have not posted this on any other forum or EBay... So I am not looking hard.

I've heard this from a very good source:whistle::bigwink:
 
Double sided tape on the faux hood scoop. Hell, I don't know. LOL

I can't believe how much you guys have whored up and got so far off topic on Ron's thread.

Maddy's such a cutey. She really looks alot like her daddy.

haha yeah, love those extra wind resistors.
 
Guess you're going to have to brake out the spray gun for the new paint job...
Does it come with the trailer? Lol!
 
OMFGWTFTINNFWGFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shok::mouth::shok::mouth::shok::mouth::shok::mouth::shok::mouth::shok:

i am not on for ONE DAY and 1bad4dr IS UP FOR SALE!!!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink:

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!! :cry2:
 
Man ,I get busy doing a cam install and this $hit happens??WTF?Well buddy I hope it works out for you.Maybe you can get one of those gay M6's..Sorry "C" Love..lol Not really:grin:
 
Will there even be a SRT-C in the future? At the rate people are selling there cars it doesn't look good.
 
Do the BMW's these days come with a little jar of Grey Pupon???:tooth:
 
Ron if you really want to hit the high end market with 1bad4dr let me know, I have a buddy who has sold 2 really nice rides thru a company that markets to high end customers like NBA/NFL players, most of his rides sold in 2 weeks or less.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top