FS: 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8 (1bad4dr)

1bad4dr

Mr. Meany
Administrator
NorCal SRT Donor
Army
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
19,670
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Corn Country
WTF?!??! Say it ain't so Ron?? No more 1bad4dr????? Does the name go with the sale, lol! I'll keep an ear out for ya for anyone I know looking for the baddest charger on the planet!
 
Last edited:
WTF?!??! Say it ain't so Ron?? No more 1bad4dr????? Does the name go with the sale, lol! I'll keep an eye out for anyone I know looking for the baddest charger on the planet!
haha, I keep my screenname. lol
No way Ron ... April Fools??

No April Fool's. Time for something new. hehe And I WILL be staying with Mopar if I get my asking price. I do not need to sell her, so my price is rather high. And 1bad4dr WILL go to a GOOD home. I will interview the prospective buyers.
 
I will interview the prospective buyers.



Oh this outta be good.

I can see it now,

Perspective buyer number 1:

"Do you ever speed?"

"Have you ever committed a felony while driving a motor vechicle"

"What's the longest burn out you have ever done?"

"Have you ever found small hooved, very furry animals sexy??"

Buyer #1.............................................."NO"

Ron............................"hummmmmmmmmmmm, let me think about it".


Perspective buyer numero 2:

"SAME QUESTIONS!!"


"Weeeeeeeeel yes to questions 1-3 and by chance does getting a woody watching a monkey beat off apply???"


Ron.....................




















SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
 
OMFG... Now that is HILARIOUS. True, but still funny. lol
 
The times they are a changing.....:cry:..........You are still planning on a Chally vert Ron?..
 
He will then take over his wifes SRT10 as his daily driver and change the dragonfly to a snake.

OOOHHHHHHHHHH, there's no way in hell that'll ever happen

If he were to even THINK about it.........that sweet little thing woud turn HIS snake into a dragonfly. :help:
 
Is there a challenger in the near future?
Maybe.
1bad2dr maybe?? A Chally or Viper is my guess ... er, how many doors does the Caravan have, lol!!
Maybe
I bet he is getting an older mopar that is balls to the wall HP.
In short, a trailer queen.
He will then take over his wifes SRT10 as his daily driver and change the dragonfly to a snake.
lol I wish. And I would NEVER take Maureen's 10.
The times they are a changing.....:cry:..........You are still planning on a Chally vert Ron?..

The Vert doesn't come out until 2010. But yes, I will still be getting a Vert.
 
Where's the pics? I can't remember if you got the blue stitched seats in there?
 
Where's the pics? I can't remember if you got the blue stitched seats in there?

Blah. I should have checked my Webrides site. lol

Picture links and price added to post #1.

The seats are OEM SRT8 Seats.
 
OH NO, say it ain't so. The man that got me to mod my ride is what!!!

Ken
 
Damn, Ron! Hope she goes to a good home. If I had the cash, I'd buy it for Sarah. :grin:
 
Can I finance for a dollar a week?... does that include $2.99 gas for up to 2 years???

Ok what about the lifetime warranty policy...

if Ron was to take over Maureen's truck there may be a killing in the future... or she is getting Lambo.... ... good luck on the sale...
 
This thread does not need all the Jibber jabber... it is a forsale thread please respect it.
 
Wow, they are dropping like flies..Larry, "C" Love, JMatt, Ron.everyone is fleeing from the LX!!!
 
To keep on topic.. he said 60 firm in his first post.. I don't want to be scolded by Mains..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top