FS:2006 Charger SRT8 Turbo

SrtTurbo

New Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Black
2000 Miles

Tinted Windows
Debadged
KW's
Magnaflow Exhaust
Raised Stall Converter
Quaife LSD
Upgraded Fuel System
larger injectors
76mm Turbo


Brand New Engine, bieng built as we speak
Will be sold Dyno tested and CMR tuned

New Engine is 426 Stroker
Forged Crank and Rods
Custom JE pistons, ceramic coated top and teflon coated skirts
Custom Cam
Ported and polished heads

Would expect to run low 11's in the mid 120's possibly better

Car is for all purposes brand new

$35K
 
bummer.

Who's doing the build?

Great car coming from a great owner offering a great price.
 
No offense or anything, but if you're boosting a 426, you'd better be trapping better than mid 120's. I'd say 130+ easily.

No offense really, that price is awesome. I understand that there's a myriad of reasons someone would sell something mid project.

Sorry to hear you're selling, but if everything is as rock solid as it sounds someone is going to get one helluva car for a great price!
 
Last edited:
This is a horrible way to launder money!!! Dahahahaha!!!! Is it safe to assume PPP built your stroker? What is the compression ratio?
 
crap where were these deals when I was looking to buy last year
 
Sorry guys, I've been out of town and just got back in. Hennessey did build the engine the first go round. Their "Bulletproof" block lasted 120 miles and when we broke it down there was water in the oil from a bad gasket. I got fed up with it and put on ebay and couldn't get 25k for it so I decided to rebuild. David at Carrol's Engines in Athens is doing the build, we finally have the parts after JE lost the piston order. When it gets done Time Matherly at MV performance is doing the CMR tune on his mustang dyno. I really have no idea what it will run when it gets done, I estimated the times based on the 11.7's it ran with the stock CI motor and a bad "try to tune" by hennessey. I am buying a new house this Friday that needs some things done to it and I know if I get the car back and get to drive it, it's going to cost me more money, b/c I'm going to have to buy more stuff to go on it. As it is after the Hennessey raping, the other mods i put on it and the cost of this new engine, I'm approaching 100k.(I bought this car right when the CSRT8's came out and had it sent to Hennessey, where it stayed for a year) You can ask Ron (1bad4dr) all the Sh** I've gone through with hennessey and their refusal to even talk to me at this point. F'em. Anyway anybody that wants to know more about the car can call me @706-340-3385 and I'll be glad to answer any questions
 
Sorry to hear about your heartaches bro. I hope that karma catches up to that fu**er once and for all. Good luck man.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top