Here we go again, not that anybody seems to be buying anything now days, but I'll try. Black 06 SRT8 Charger. 426, kooks long tube, Procharger D1, KW v2 suspension, Quaiffe rear end. 1500 miles on new motor. $37K obo. [email protected]
It did 560 RWHP on mustang dyno, limited by fuel. Instead of using boost a pump I was waiting for a system that was supposed "to be out anytime" 2 months ago. Now things have changed again and I don't need to spend more money, again. Wasn't going to spend more money after last time and somehow ended up with a supercharged 426, go figure. The tuner estimated numbers similar to yours when he had enough fuel and ran the timing up a little.
Dude I bet you could hit 700 with some water meth. I bet I could too my tunes pretty conservative. Good luck on the sale if I didnt already have one just like it I would buy this in a heart beat.