FS: 2005 Ram SRT-10 QC

Chuck,

I am terribly saddened of this news.

We sincerely hope that you find a new career soon.

Bump for a great truck at a great price from an even GREATER person.
 
sad to see u have to sell it gl with the sell it is a nice looks srt10
 
Thanks for the comment guys. I did manage to buy the work truck from my former company for a smoking deal. If anything I can sell it and make some good money from it. I bought a 05 Dodge Cummins with 77K miles for $5500. Rough trade in value is around $15K and the dealer has no problem buying it from me if I go that route.
 
Hate this for you Chuck..:(..good deal for someone on a nice 10...
 
i was sad just by reading the description :(
 
Bump... Lowered price to $25k OBO.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top