Fs: 2004 Srt-4

Zack

Stock n' Slow
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Moriarty, New Mexico
I just recently purchased a truck, that brings me to put my car up for sale. It is a 2004, very clean, has very little wear for a car with 102,XXX miles. It has Tokico 5-way adjustable struts with tein lowering springs, which are only a few months old. It has Kuhmo Ectsa tires that are in great condition, also has near new pads and rotors all the way around. Clear conners up front, blue headlight bulbs, and blue tinted turn signals. It has a cold air intake, MSD wires, motor mount inserts, 3 inch downpipe, and exhaust, agp wastegate, and a homemade catch can that is done really neat. Have always used mobil 1 and the tranny has royal purple. I know I am forgetting some things, so PM or call me with any questions. ASKING $8300 pretty firm, that's a steal!! Thanks!

Car also has a clean clean carfax, I can send it if interested!
I will post the link, not sure it will work: http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailRepo...fvMdH/HuA/AKqiBvP4td3KtbDgDaCTSi3&language=en

Zack

[email protected]

Cell: 505-328-0921


srt4waxed023.jpg

srt4waxed022.jpg

srt4waxed021.jpg

srt4waxed020.jpg





 
Last edited:
Thats a clean ass car for 100k+ miles....

and the carfax link doesnt work...probably just need to provide it to people who are interested :thumb3:
 
Thats a clean ass car for 100k+ miles....

and the carfax link doesnt work...probably just need to provide it to people who are interested :thumb3:

Thanks man, most the miles are highway! Yeah I just noticed that, I guess the links expire after a certain amount of days.

So if anyone wants to see the carfax I will e-mail it to you, if I don't have it posted here in the next few days.

Thanks!! :)
 
Yes Sir, looks like that car has really been taken care of!
Best of luck on the sale!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top