FS: 2004 SRT-4 Neon **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mains

Pobody's Nerfect
Platinum Supporter
NorCal SRT Donor
Full Access
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
6,417
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
46
Location
Albuquerque, NM
Chris Mains
cmains(at)mainscom(dot)com
Albuquerque, NM

So here is the deal, I bought a WRX about a month back aside from a few things (typical maintenance) I have fallin in love with it and now want to buy an STi as a daily and mod the piss out of the bugeyed wagon....

Now if it doesn't sell I will not be heartbroken.


Those who have seen and know my car know its as clean as you can find for a 2004.


  • 2004 Bright Silver SRT4
  • Sun Roof
  • 46,000 miles
  • Viper Seats (Neon not real viper seats)
  • AFE S2 SRI
  • BWoody Solid upper and lower mounts
  • AGP WGA
  • MaxxFab 3" Side exit exhaust
  • KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
  • 18x7.5 Ruff Rims
  • 225/40 18s (Sunny Branded but stick actually really well)
  • 3" turboback catted MaxxFab side exit exhaust
  • not installed MPx 3" o2 housing
  • BT Catch Can
  • BWoody SRT/C Radiator Shroud
  • Rockford Fosgate 300 watt amp
  • 10" CompVR Sub
  • Forge on turbo BOV
  • Shaved trunk with PVO Downforce molded spoiler
  • Non-smoker
  • No food was allowed ever in my car
  • All Stock parts will be included


the bad

  • 2 quarter sized dings in the trunk hardly noticeable but will need to be flattened and painted
  • 1 scratch in the front facia, it has been there since I bought the car back in May of 06


I am thinking somewhere around $14000 for the car as it sits if you purchase and are out of state you will have to find your own shipping or delivery.

4509_1130623636508_1554756237_1717663_1992789_n.jpg

4509_1130632276724_1554756237_1717686_5989397_n.jpg

DSC_1408.jpg

e58c558c.jpg

d6d441c7.jpg

5e2342af.jpg

3ed8e89f.jpg
 
this is a very clean car and garage kept. Good Luck!!
 
Thanks guys! I appreciate the wishes, it breaks my heart to part with her after 4 years, but it is time to move on I think.

Who knows if I don't get the price I have listed, I am not getting rid of her. So yeah. :D
 
Don't feel bad. I had mine for five and a half years. June 2003 till december 2008. But I absolutely do NOT regret getting what I got now!!
 
I have a feeling I'll be driving an Sti before you. lol


Where are the pics of the new exhaust? ;)
 
What kind of gas milage do those things get?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top