FS: 2004 E-Blue SRT-4

ttt tell your buddies about this car :)
 
well I put it on autotrader, so I'll see how that works out. Still up fs though
 
This car has until the end of the week to sell or get some serious interest or I'll part out and sell for $12,500
 
parting out the car and selling for 12,500 if anyone is interested in the parts or the car, pm me
 
bump, read the new description about me throwing in a set of work emotion cr kai's in the car with tires and lugs
 
have some serious local interest but no buyer just yet
 
the car is near stock with minor mods. I'm just selling because I want something new. Been daily driving this for 4 years now and I just need a change.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top