FS: 2004 E-Blue SRT-4

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Say it aint so?

Whatcha gonna replace her with?
 
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Say it aint so?

Whatcha gonna replace her with?

Ya, ya I know lol. I'm sort of 50/50 with the whole idea but I'm giving it a try.

No clue honestly. I'm thinking of a few different things like an SRT-6, Turbo an S2000 or 350Z, GC8 Sti swap, SR/RB swap 240sx, Ls1 RX7 or a 300zx TT.
 
Ya, ya I know lol. I'm sort of 50/50 with the whole idea but I'm giving it a try.

No clue honestly. I'm thinking of a few different things like an SRT-6, Turbo an S2000 or 350Z, GC8 Sti swap, SR/RB swap 240sx, Ls1 RX7 or a 300zx TT.


LS1 rx7 for the FUCKING win!!!!!! turbo that and your in the 9's easly with a fun DD too
 
ya I want to but the car has to go for that to happen
 
daytime bump. I see you down there Ryan lol
 
Well not liking the fact your parting with the car as it still has room for more growth and potential. I know your were looking at working on exterior mods as well as some more suspension mods. I was hoping to see this car completed one day as you were almost there to your completion, goals, plans.

Its the cleaniest E-blue in the area and actually now the only one I know of personally around this area since my buddy traded his in about 6 months or so ago. Just sadden by the news but whatever your next purchase will be I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Good luck Bryan!
 
Thanks for the kind words Jesus. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it and venture further with the new plans, but if it does sell I'll go with the flow and hopefully pick up something new. Only time will tell.
 
Dang man, didn't see this coming! Good luck with whatever you decide. Wish I could have seen it in person!
 
Dang man, didn't see this coming! Good luck with whatever you decide. Wish I could have seen it in person!

Yeah, Idk if many people did especially after the recent addition of the turbo setup, dsport and some suspension mods. Who knows maybe I'll decide to keep it, but at least right now I'm looking for something new.
 
anyone have any friends interested?
 
just did the bs delete recently and replaced the stock lifters and probably going to to the belt tensioner as well soon.

I'm entertaining trade offers as well if anyone has a friend interested :)
 
Did the BS delete with the realtune dipstick and added a DCR tensioner.

No interest?
 
threw on a big turbo and dropped the price. bump
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top