FS: 2004 Dodge SRT-4

50Trimmed

Beaner 4 life!
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque
Well up for sale is my 04 SRT-4 w/ 38,000 miles. I really hate to do this but I have to get out of this outrageous payment. I am only asking what I owe on the car which is $16500 OBO, no lowballers please cause I have to make up the rest if I dont get exactly what I owe.

If you have any questions or your interested in the car feel free to PM me or call or text John @ 505-450-9151 Thanks

THE GOOD:
AGP 50 trim(less then a 1000 miles)
AGP log manifold
Turbonetics Evolution 38mm wastegate
Turbo xs RFL BOV
Upper & lower hard pipes
AGP solid motor mounts and trans mount
Ported intake mani, throttle body and spacer
Hondata intake mani gasket
Hallman Pro MBC
Godspeed FMIC
Catless 3" exhaust w/ dynomax bullet muffler
AFC NEO
Aeroforce scan gauge built into stock gauge cluster
Innovate Motorsports LC-1 wideband w/ DB gauge (blue)
Autometer 30/30 boost gauge
Rage-tek hardend 3/4 shift fork
SouthBend stage 3 modular clutch
RC 750cc injectors
Walbro 255
Lowered with Eibach Sportline springs
17x7 Voxx Monza wrapped with Kumho Solus KH16 215/50/17(less then 1500 miles)


THE BAD:
Car has a check engine light due to it not having a catalytic converter. So it might not pass emissions in Albuquerque unless you can turn the check engine light off.
The A/C does not work, it has a clog somewhere in the system. (never bothered to fix it cause I drive with the windows down anyway lol.)


The car runs great. It is my daily drive and never gives me any problems. The car made 386whp & 377wtq on 18psi untuned(PIG RICH!) With a tune this car will make over 400whp on 18psi!

mtnjnk.jpg

2iqxq1x.jpg

2hd73w6.jpg

vrsy0y.jpg

8xsxhj.jpg
 
just so you know man, Drill out a non-fouler a bit and slap it over the sensor underneath the car before screwing it into the exhaust and no more check engine light for there being no cat. quick 5 bucks to get the light off just figured I would let you know so when you try and sell it there's no light on. Worked like a champ on my car
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top