FS: 2 used Goodyear RSA 245/45/20's

vvv90

She's a Ho...For show....
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Aurora IL
Name: Inigo Montoya aka Matt
Location: North Aurora IL (already next to my avatar where it says "location.")
Contact: PM (if you didn't already know how to use the feature)
Price: $100 (already in thread)
Description: see below if you already forgot by reading the title.

I roasted off my rears a while back, but the 2 fronts are still good. I never rotated these to the back, I just upgraded all 4 corners to Toyo Proxes and have no real need for these.

2 used stock RSA's for sale, there's only about 18k miles on them. Car has never been road tracked or auto crossed. No abuse whatsoever.

$100 plus shipping.

DSCF0001.jpg


DSCF0002.jpg


DSCF0004.jpg


DSCF0005.jpg
 
Last edited:
The format below needs to be followed. Please note that we do not require you to post your last name, email, phone number. That is all optional and up to the seller. Name... first name is required... contact... "PM" is fine.



Thank you!


Aside from my name, I edited the thread for the obvious sake of redundancy and lack of common sense you imply most buyers must have.

Thanks.
 
Aside from my name, I edited the thread for the obvious sake of redundancy and lack of common sense you imply most buyers must have.

Thanks.

Thank you and I have cleaned your thread.

Please do not take the rules out of context. They are there to protect members. Rules are rules. I am not implying anything towards any member so I ask that you don't assume as your comment does not justify as to why these rules are set in place. Whether the information you provide is in your member profile or not. I have my name in my signature and also my location in my profile and still follow rules set fourth. Not everyone provides correct information in their profile by the way.
 
Thank you and I have cleaned your thread.

Please do not take the rules out of context. They are there to protect members. Rules are rules. I am not implying anything towards any member so I ask that you don't assume as your comment does not justify as to why these rules are set in place. Whether the information you provide is in your member profile or not. I have my name in my signature and also my location in my profile and still follow rules set fourth. Not everyone provides correct information in their profile by the way.



Lighten up a little.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top