FS 1970 Plymouth Road Runner

Iroc

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just bought a new 08 Challenger so out with old and in with the new

I have a 1970 Road Runner 4 sale this is a 383 automatic car. New paint, New interior, newly rebuilt trans, bucket seats Asking $23K

For more info email [email protected]

This car is located in So CAl I will be going to Spring fest with Challenger

To see more Photo go to www.zawheel.com/fredstoy

and NO the Challengers are not for sale
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 64
Beautiful RR. WOW.

Great price.

Welcome to the "C" and see you in a few weeks.
 
You gotta be fuggin kidding me?!?!?! You're gonna regret the living crap out of this one day!!!! Geezus.......gorgeous Mopar dude. Got any interior shots??
 
:welcome: to the "C"...


Very nice RR! Good luck with the sale.
 
Thanks guys I think I am about to regret it big time a few people from Europe just came they are sending pictures to Europe I wish it could stay in the USA :cry:
 
Last edited:
lets see if we can keep it in the USA $18K was there offer any takers ????
 
dude, that is by far the best looking year for the roadrunner. keep it, sell the chally, haha, it wont hold near its value.

my buddy just sold his 65 mustang to a guy from sweden....
 
Just posted this on the Viper Truck Club forum.... we'll see if there are any takers there. :friends:
 
Just posted this on the Viper Truck Club forum.... we'll see if there are any takers there. :friends:

Yeah I just saw this on the VTCOA. Maybe someone will jump on this for 18K.
 
Is it a numbers matching car? Same tranny and engine that came with it?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top