FS: 1 Stock Neon SRT4 Wheel + Tire Combo

GooberMT

They See Me Rollin
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
747
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
New Mexico
Website
www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel S
Location: Rio Rancho NM
Contact: [email protected] or XBOXLIVE Gamertag is JuniorMT
Price: 65 or Better Offer (If you are not local, you will pay 20 dollars shipping on top of what you offer)
Description:

I have a used Dodge Neon SRT4 Stock Wheel and Tire, that I would like to get rid of. It is just sitting in my room in the corner, and isnt getting any prettier lol. The wheel is in damn good shape, no road rash, or curbage. The tire included is a Stock BFG KDW2 and has about 70% tread life in it still. it is a 17x6 with a 5x100 bolt pattern.

neonwheel1.jpg


neonwheel2.jpg


I am asking 65 bucks or BETTER OFFER.

You can Email me at [email protected] or AIM at GABRIELOLG or Yahoo at juniormt2

Thanks a bunch!

Gabriel
 
Last edited:
I will give a better offer of 3.00 for it gabe.... Will it fit my SRT? lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top