FS 08 Single used Super Bee Wheel for sale

Immo

Made in Detroit
Full Access
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
DC Via Detroit
Website
www.dcmodernmopar.com
I have a single used 2008 Super Bee Wheel for sale. Very good shape. $350 OBO plus shipping. I need to take some pics of the real wheel, this is just an example. No tire included. Will be e-baying if not sold by Sept 1st.


watermark.php
 
Unless you really need the money, I'd hold on to it in case you ever jack one up. A new SRT wheel is over $1200.
 
Unless you really need the money, I'd hold on to it in case you ever jack one up. A new SRT wheel is over $1200.

I have a spare Polished SRT rim too... I have an 06 Charger SRT, so one Blue bee Wheel does me no good.

I forgot my “real” camera at home, so these are from my cell phone. Sorry about that…. I will take “real” pictures tonight if needed.


PIC-0038.jpg


PIC-0043.jpg


PIC-0046.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top