FS..08 Jeep SRT/8

billyboys

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Wisconsin
2008
Black
Jeep SRT/8
Nav/Back-up Camera
Sunroof
MSRP $45,105
16000 miles

Jeep is in top condition,I have had my fun and I am ready for something different...I do have Modds, PM me for info...I am asking $34,000...AND I will not turn down a reasonable offer..Thanks


100_0316.jpg

100_0317.jpg

100_0318.jpg

100_0319.jpg

100_0320.jpg

100_0321.jpg

100_0322.jpg

100_0323.jpg
 
Say it aint so? Good luck on the sale.

This is a great price from a great member.
 
Thanks...I really hate to sell and if I can not get what I want I wont sell...The Jeep is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned..From corvette's and suv's...I will have another Jeep in the future if this one sells..lol...The more I write I am thinking maybe I wont sell..lol..Anyhow if anyone is intersted PM me...I am in no hurry and may change my mind later...Thanks
 
great ride, love what you did to the wheels....like a reverse legmaker mod haha.
 
Hmmmmm. Surprised to see this pop up. This will make a great deal for somebody, and from a great member, as already mentioned. I hope someone steps up to the plate for this one.
Chase
 
Trade ya straight across for a very very sexy Bright silver SRT4 neon with some very tasteful mods, and a fully built turbo ready 1998 VR6 Jetta. :D

additionally:
2004 Neon with 38k on the clock (that is currently under 10k a year)
1998 Jetta with 80k on the clock (that is currently under 8k a year) with only 20k on the new motor, tranny, shafts

Just sayin :)
 
Last edited:
Main lay off the oc's man your going crazy!!! hahahahaha
 
mains why dont you just sell them to carmax and come up with the additional 10k in financing?
 
mains why dont you just sell them to carmax and come up with the additional 10k in financing?
I dunno LOL :ronlove:

Worth a shot for a damn sexy GC ;)
 
Thanks...I prefer the cash sale...Thank you for the offer,it is appreciated.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top