Fs 06' Gcsrt8

Hows2nd

22348 (b) cvc
Joined
Nov 13, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
..................................
 
Last edited:
I can't believe you are selling it Lance. WTF?

And why don't you call anymore? lol
 
I can't believe you are selling it Lance. WTF?

And why don't you call anymore? lol

LOL...with 2 little ones now I don't have time for much....I'm won't be going anywhere, I'm going to pick up an 08' when I sell this one..:headspin:
 
LOL...with 2 little ones now I don't have time for much....I'm won't be going anywhere, I'm going to pick up an 08' when I sell this one..:headspin:

Good deal...the 08 interior looks great...:thumb2:
 
LOL...with 2 little ones now I don't have time for much....I'm won't be going anywhere, I'm going to pick up an 08' when I sell this one..:headspin:

good...staying in the SRT family!
 
Price reduced again for quick sale....$35,000
 
I'm in the market for a GC, just out of my 'budgeted' range.

Spoke to him over the phone a few weeks ago...this seems like a CLEAN jeep!

Bump for ya!
 
Price Reduced

****REDUCED to $34,500**** It will be available at this price until the middle of next week and then it's off to the Consignment dealer.
 
Change of plans...... Price dropped to $32,900 for quick sale...
 
Dang man :(

Hope you sell this thing quick. I really wish I had a dime to my name, this is my dream vehicle.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top