FS: 06 Black Jeep SRT8 (12SecUV)

12SecUV

Need for speed
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Yes fellow SRT'ers it is a sad day which is the result of an even worse day but the 12SecUV has to go.

Found out about 6 weeks ago that the bookkeeper at my small business, where I am a silent partner, has been stealing and cooking books for a year and a half. With the damage that has been found, the legal fees and the fact that this person does not have the means to replace the funds, I have to free up some cash.

I'm traveling this week and my SRT8 is at the detailers so I'll post up some additional pics this weekend but here is a link to a few on photobucket.

http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh318/TNJGCSRT8/

Price with all the mods is $30K. If no takers with the mods then they will come off and be pieced out and the SRT will probably go to CarMax as I have already tested the water with them.

Thieves suck!:furious:

List of the goodies...

2006 Black Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
26,000 miles/Constantly garaged and only rained on 3 times (not daily driver)
All 2006 factory options except block heater
(Nav, 6-DISC CD, Rear DVD, Heated front seats, Bluetooth, power adjust pedals, dual climate, etc…loaded!)

UPGRADED Features:
Dynamic Racing Stage II Ported and Polished Heads with Titanium Retainers
COMP XFI 268 Cam
KOOKS Ceramic Heat Coated Long Tube Headers w/ High Flow Cats
B&B Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust
DiabloSport Predator w/ B&G Custom Stage II and Nitrous Tunes
Innovate LM-1 Air/Fuel Gauge
ZEX Wet Nitrous System – (75-125 HP) – Stealth engine install to hide the weapons.
DynoTune Bottle Heater, Lean Shutdown Control, Programmable Delay Switch & Zex Purge Kit

Volant Cold Air Intake w/PowerCore Filter
R1 Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/EBC RedStuff Pads (Approx 10K miles)
Toyo Proxy ST (315/275) (Approx 10K miles)
Custom (RM360) SRT8 Billet Side Moldings & 6” Antenna
Schroth 4-Point Racing Harness
BWoody Sway-Bar Links in HEMI Orange
Bwoody Intake manifold insulators
3M Clear Bar – entire front coverage package
NGK Iridium Plugs
Custom SRT8 Floor Mats
Jet 180 Thermostat
Elite Engineering Catch Can
Spare PCM w/factory tune

All original parts to be included. (Cam, entire exhaust, sway bar links, antenna, floor mats, thermostat, rotors, intake, moldings, links)

Live near Nashville, TN. PM or email questions to [email protected]
 
Im sorry about your loss.If you end up parting with the heads let me know..Thanks Scott

FYI I may have a buyer for your N20 as well..Damn i feel like a vulture :(
 
Sorry to hear about that bro...but that's a smokin deal on a beautiful Jeep. I also hope the criminal gets what he deserves.
 
jesus, why cant i have money right now???!?!?!?!? this is the vehicle i want!
 
damn man, im with milan and steve on this. i want that jeep and i hope the fucker gets his dick nailed to the wall!
 
The Dragons Run video is sweeet!! I like how the car pulls over to let you pass!! How difficult is it to learn the nos system?
 
Thanks for all the feedback guys...it was a real shot in the gut as the girl who did this to me was a family friend and took advantage of my trust. She is clueless about how far the damage goes for my family.

The NOS is a very simple ZEX system. The delay switch can be changed for conditions very quickly, the lean shut down switch gives constant A/F data as it is tied to the Innovate gauge and best of all it will shut down the NOS if the system ever goes lean. NOS blows only after activation and WOT. Entire system is hidden except for the bottle but the rear cover takes care of that for onlookers. I installed the system this spring and it has run flawlessly all season except for a pressure guage that went bad but I installed a new one three weeks ago.

No worries, the real vulture was the one who helped herself to my money.
 
Jimmy that his horrible man I am so sorry to see this. I only wish you the best
 
Jimmy that his horrible man I am so sorry to see this. I only wish you the best

Thanks Wade, we have been hoping for several weeks that it would not come to this but it has gone downhill fast and now the legal bills are starting to get to the crazy point.
 
That's terrible to hear...Good luck with your sale.
 
SRT-C'ers, my Jeep has been sold. Sad but true. Went to a real car-guy though who will take care of it and make sure it sees the track for some play time.

I'll have some parts for sale soon that I took off before selling.

See ya'll next time!
 
Sorry it is gone but happy you can start getting your life back together...good luck and remember..you dont have to own an SRT to be a member here and post....your knowledge gained while modding your jeep is priceless...and this is just one big family here..:friends:
 
Holy crap Steve. I've been thru something kinda similar to this with a good friend a few years ago. I feel your pain man, I'm totally sorry to hear this buddy. Best of wishes to ya......I know this is killin ya. We're here for ya man.
Chase
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top