FS: 05 Dodge Ram Projectors/HID's

StevoSRT

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
19,139
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Name: STEVO!!!
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Montrose, NY
Price(s): $100 OBO + shipping
Description of item(s): I have a set of Projector headlamps/HID's for the 05 ram body style.

The HID's for some reason or another didnt wanna work on my truck...i dont know why....apparently i shoulda had an anti flicker kit or something...in any case...they are doing me no good as i have an 09 now hahaha

so i decided to see what I could get for them before i threw them out...

Ill keep them for sale till bulk garbage day....then they get tossed...thats 3 weeeks from today haha....

The only difference between these pics and the ones i have is that the inside of the lights i have is black...not chrome...i had to swap sets in my attempt to make it work

100_0936.jpg


100_0938.jpg


100_0939.jpg


100_0940.jpg



 

hahaha

the $100 is for the projectors...if the HID's work then fantastic if not throw em out haha

they have been checked and they work as of when i put them in....its just they didnt like my truck :(

Figured if anyone else wanted to give it a shot they could cause im just gonna throw them in the garbage if nobody buys em lol
 
I think I am going to take these off your hands Steve. At the minimum, I need the ballasts for 1bad4dr. lol

Send me the paypal info brotha and I will get these paid for asap. haha

What else you got from the old truck? hahahahahahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top