Name: Jeff D.
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Contact: PM's..we'll go from there...
Price: 13,500
Description: 2003 SRT-4
Hey guys...I'm looking to sell my SRT-4.
Looking to sell for 13,500
BTW, I'm going to get an SRT-8 Charger with this $$$$, but I know I'm gonna take up the pooper on a trade-in....
2003 Flame Red SRT-4, 69K miles
Power Mods:
Mopar Stage 2 with toys
PTP SST V1
PTP Exhaust manifold
PTP 55mm Throttle Body
PTP Checkvalve
Spearco Monster FMIC <---Sold. Stock FMIC and crashbar re-installed.
AEM CAI
MaxxFab 3" O2 housing
ATP Downpipe with and without cat (I have the switchable race pipe, too)
Borla cat-back
MPx Underdrive pulley
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Power stoppers:
Powerslot slotted rotors (all four)
Hawk performance pads (all four)
Suspension:
Eibach pro-kit springs....
Electronics:
Apexi Turbo Timer
AEM UEGO (in pillar pod)
Mopar (srt style) oil pressure gauge (in pillar pod)
Mopar (srt style) EGT gauge (in pillar pod)
Stereo: (I don't know a whole lot about stereo's, but I will try to answer any questions about brand name/model speakers)
Eclipse CD3000 head unit
Infinity compnent speakers
2 10" Rockford Fosgate subwoofers (in box)
Phoenix Gold amp (wattage to follow soon)
Phoenix Gold amp (wattage to follow soon) (yes, two of them)
Capacator (manufacturer and model to follow soon)
Thats all I can think of right now, I will update as I go.
Just an FYI, it put down 311 FWHP and 390 FTLBS TQ at 18 psi with a massive boost leak and NO tuning device running really rich. This car is capable of sooooo much more.
Remember, I am willing to part it out, too, as long as I have stock stuff to put back in.....
These two are kinda old, but not much has changed.
More recent.
New pics:
*edit* Sold the FMIC. Stock intercooler and crashbar have been re-installed.
__________________
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Contact: PM's..we'll go from there...
Price: 13,500
Description: 2003 SRT-4
Hey guys...I'm looking to sell my SRT-4.
Looking to sell for 13,500
BTW, I'm going to get an SRT-8 Charger with this $$$$, but I know I'm gonna take up the pooper on a trade-in....
2003 Flame Red SRT-4, 69K miles
Power Mods:
Mopar Stage 2 with toys
PTP SST V1
PTP Exhaust manifold
PTP 55mm Throttle Body
PTP Checkvalve
Spearco Monster FMIC <---Sold. Stock FMIC and crashbar re-installed.
AEM CAI
MaxxFab 3" O2 housing
ATP Downpipe with and without cat (I have the switchable race pipe, too)
Borla cat-back
MPx Underdrive pulley
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
Power stoppers:
Powerslot slotted rotors (all four)
Hawk performance pads (all four)
Suspension:
Eibach pro-kit springs....
Electronics:
Apexi Turbo Timer
AEM UEGO (in pillar pod)
Mopar (srt style) oil pressure gauge (in pillar pod)
Mopar (srt style) EGT gauge (in pillar pod)
Stereo: (I don't know a whole lot about stereo's, but I will try to answer any questions about brand name/model speakers)
Eclipse CD3000 head unit
Infinity compnent speakers
2 10" Rockford Fosgate subwoofers (in box)
Phoenix Gold amp (wattage to follow soon)
Phoenix Gold amp (wattage to follow soon) (yes, two of them)
Capacator (manufacturer and model to follow soon)
Thats all I can think of right now, I will update as I go.
Just an FYI, it put down 311 FWHP and 390 FTLBS TQ at 18 psi with a massive boost leak and NO tuning device running really rich. This car is capable of sooooo much more.
Remember, I am willing to part it out, too, as long as I have stock stuff to put back in.....
These two are kinda old, but not much has changed.
More recent.
New pics:
*edit* Sold the FMIC. Stock intercooler and crashbar have been re-installed.
__________________
Last edited: