Free OEM SRT8 Exhaust & Headers!!

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Pickup only, located in Birmingham, AL. These only have about 500 miles on them, and been sitting in my garage ever since (3&1/2 years ago). Please take them off my hands. Free for anyone wanting to come get them!!!
 
damn!!! i just so happen to know someone who would LOVE these for their 5.7!!!!
 
Well, I don't know if I'd like to ship these (big pain in the ass), but I maaaay be open to it. They'd pay though. Let me know what you find out. :)
 
What? You just take them down to the corner PostNet or Kinko's.

"I'd like to send these UPS please". They'll take care of everything :grin:
 
yeah right dave...... if chase walked into a UPS store dragging an exhaust system behind him, they would laugh!!!
 
Goodies are gone!! A good member Black08 is taking them off my hands!! Thanks buddy!! (Sorry Chris)
 
no worries chase!!! good for you to get them out of the garage and good for black08 for getting a sweet deal!
 
What? You just take them down to the corner PostNet or Kinko's.

"I'd like to send these UPS please". They'll take care of everything :grin:

Actually, the above is true.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top