four post lift

Ram48

Old School
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Charlotte NC
Contact: Ray McCrodden
Location: Charlotte NC
Contact: PM if you would like my number
Payment: Cash or Cert. Check. Pick up only (after check clears)
$ 1,600
Gemini 7,000 lb cap service / parking lift excellent condition. It lifts a 1500 full size V8 quad cab pick up easily. Comes with (2) sliding jack trays, three drip trays and extra long loading ramps that let us load our lowered srt-4 and Neon with easy lifts to over 6 ft.
 

Attachments

  • P5060001small.jpg
    P5060001small.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 24
man, i wish i had a garage that had a tall enough ceiling!!!! life is soooooo much easier with a lift!!
 
how much do those things cost new?
 
wow, your actually not all that far from me. now all i need is to get a garage to put that thing in and id so take it off your hands
 
There is a caster kit available for it and it is designed to be used outside also.
 
Man! If I didn't live so far away (Indy) that would be mine right now!

Do you recall what it cost to redo your garage door and opener? I'm thinking about $1,000 for that mod in addition to the cost of the lift.
 
we have 2 4 post and a 2 post, and i think we are actually looking for another 4 post. ill get back to you on this after monday
 
Man! If I didn't live so far away (Indy) that would be mine right now!

Do you recall what it cost to redo your garage door and opener? I'm thinking about $1,000 for that mod in addition to the cost of the lift.

I had it done when I built the house which was basicly designed around the garage. lol But I dont think it would be that much all they would need to do is offset the opener and re ballance the door with the torsion springs. or you could just get a wall mounted opener if you have torsion spring and do it yourself for abour $300
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top