rtr0id Full Access Member Full Access Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 282 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 23, 2010 #1 looking for a set of srt4 injectors. let me know what you got. thanx
master_1011 The Man. Full Access Navy Joined Dec 3, 2007 Messages 2,758 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Ventura, CA Aug 23, 2010 #2 What size?? I *think* I still have my stock ones at home...but I won't be there for a month.
rtr0id Full Access Member Full Access Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 282 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 24, 2010 #3 stage 1 04891574ab or 04891574ad i need 8
S sgtstanko Want to go FASTER!!! Supporting Vendor Law Enforcement Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,395 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 7, 2010 #4 I have 2003 SRT4 Stage 1 injectors.......45-46lbs with SRT8 fuel pump.....PT# 4852747AA Used for about 250 miles. I want $350......try to beat that for these! . Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
I have 2003 SRT4 Stage 1 injectors.......45-46lbs with SRT8 fuel pump.....PT# 4852747AA Used for about 250 miles. I want $350......try to beat that for these! .
Goats God of skittles Moderator Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 2,482 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 46 Location sOuTh FlOrIdA Sep 7, 2010 #5 The pink ones are stock 03 inj and there not stage 1 inj
S sgtstanko Want to go FASTER!!! Supporting Vendor Law Enforcement Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,395 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Sep 7, 2010 #6 Goats said: The pink ones are stock 03 inj and there not stage 1 inj Click to expand... Your right and for an N/A 426/440 they are more than enough......I assume that what he is doing. 2003 SRT4 stock injector, 47 lb/hr flow - PT# 4852747AA 2004 + SRT4 stock Injector, 52 lb/hr flow - PT# 4891574AB SRT4 Stage 2 & 3 Turbo Kit Injector, roughly 67 lb/hr flow
Goats said: The pink ones are stock 03 inj and there not stage 1 inj Click to expand... Your right and for an N/A 426/440 they are more than enough......I assume that what he is doing. 2003 SRT4 stock injector, 47 lb/hr flow - PT# 4852747AA 2004 + SRT4 stock Injector, 52 lb/hr flow - PT# 4891574AB SRT4 Stage 2 & 3 Turbo Kit Injector, roughly 67 lb/hr flow
kingnate Full Access Member Full Access Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 1,496 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location ABQ, NM Sep 29, 2010 #7 found a set of srt4 s1 injectors for 120 shipped if you are still looking.
rtr0id Full Access Member Full Access Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 282 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 4, 2010 #8 thanks guys. i found a set over on lxf. sorry i havent visited here in awhile. thanks again