Forged F/S 6.1 short block or rotating assy... Cam too

retro-king

New Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am selling a forged 6.1 rotating assembly or an assembled short block by Lewis Performance Machine. The assembly consists of Wiseco pistons (4.060 4cc dome) and K1 Rods (6.243) and stock crank with some work done to it. The assembly had 4k miles on it when I decided to change the direction I wanted to go. It is currently assembled with new rings and bearings and is fully balanced and ready to go. If sold in short block form I would need the core right away as I only have one block. However, I am willing to disassemble the block if I can't get a core right away. If anyone buys just the rotating assembly all they would need to do is hone their block and bolt it together when time permits. A used PWR 224r can be purchased seperately if desired as well. This setup put down 460RWHP with the 224r and PPP heads in my Jeep. I am located in Fl.

Asking $2800 for the short block.
Asking $1500 for the assembly
Asking $300 for the PWR 224R.


email at [email protected] if you are interested
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top