For Sale: Used Oem Stock Exhaust Manifolds 04/05 Srt 10 (r/c) May Fit Quad??

Wifey

The Queen's Queen
Full Access
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
807
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For sale:

2 sets of stock oem exhaust manifolds for 2004-05 R/C SRT-10 (They possibly fit quad cabs and maybe even all the gen 3 engines but I'm not sure) ....

If you need a stock set cuz you're going back to stock, selling yours, broke one or maybe you just need a new boat anchor :bigwink: let me know.


$50.00 per set plus shipping - I will need your zip code for shipping quote and they are heavy so I will quote you the cheapest possible rate

I also have some stock mirrors and headlights

If anyone needs pics, just let me know - I can take some for you.


:thanks::thanks::thanks:
 
no one needs exhaust manifolds?? :cry:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top