FOR SALE/TRADE Viper 22" Wheels for 300C or 300 SRT

hemi4me?

300CSRT8
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dry Heat, AZ
Shocker I know... My 22" Viper Competition gray wheels are up for grabs. They will fit the Magnum, Charger, and the 300C actually in the RT or the SRT or the 300C or the SRT model (YES THEY DO CLEAR THE BRAKES!).

Really what I am hoping for is to fond someone local with MAGNUM SRT8 Wheels/TIRES that are in great shape who wants to swap - please email me pictures to [email protected] or PM me (My name is Paul).

I am not sure how much extra I would want on top of the wheels worse off the wheels you have are, the more cash I would expect but I know it will be a better deal than you trying to sell yours, and buy new wheels.

I would consider selling them out right but anyone buying them would have to agree to let me keep them till my new set I order ships to me, or let me borrow your old SRT wheels till mine get here. $1700.00 obo

Here are some pics of the wheels on my Chrysler 300C SRT. The tires are DUNLOP 265/35/22 not staggered and they are as good as new with no scuffs, road rash, curbing again they are very very new.

IMG_0701.jpg


IMG_0699.jpg


IMG_0278.jpg


IMG_0282.jpg
 
I have some 300c srt8 rims but 2 of them are super scratched I mean BAD. but the other 2 are perfectly fine.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top