FOR SALE: Stock SRT8 Charger Floormats

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Just the front two, no rears. These things are MINT. Not a stain, spot, or fleck of dirt on them. They look brand new, I've never had to do anything more than just brush them off. Shipping is on me, $60 via paypal only, and they're yours!!! Here's some pics. Thanks for looking.
smile.gif


stockmats001.jpg


stockmats002.jpg


stockmats003.jpg


stockmats004.jpg


The day you get me paypal, I can ship the next day!!! Paypal address available via PM only.
smile.gif
 
Need any more Billet??:)
 
Dude, you have been AMAZINGLY GOOD TO ME lately. If you have any "prototype" stuff shoot me a PM. Do you have any recommendations???? You know what I have......
 
That's a very good price.
 
Dude, you have been AMAZINGLY GOOD TO ME lately. If you have any "prototype" stuff shoot me a PM. Do you have any recommendations???? You know what I have......


Let me sleep on it..Thanks
 
I could use a catch can and mounting hardware for the Jeep.......
 
Stock? I had to buy mine from the dealer. If you got yours with your car I'm going to be bummed.
 
I'll take them Chase .. my fronts are fucked


Sell them to Anthony,Ill see what I have for Jeep cans.Shoot me a PM with what color you want..
 
Next in line, mine look like shit, well really just the drivers side does...So i'll take em if Anthony doesn't.
 
I'll take them Chase .. my fronts are fucked
PM Sent.....
Stock? I had to buy mine from the dealer. If you got yours with your car I'm going to be bummed.
No, you're correct, I had to buy them as well.
Sell them to Anthony,Ill see what I have for Jeep cans.Shoot me a PM with what color you want..
Well I'd like a black anodized one, with the BT logo engraved. I'll use it for the Charger, and use the one I have on the Charger now, for the Jeep. I'll need a Jeep mounting bracket and hoses as well. And if you have braided hoses for the Charger, I'd like those as well. PM me the price. :)
Next in line, mine look like shit, well really just the drivers side does...So i'll take em if Anthony doesn't.
I'll keep ya posted brutha!!
 
Last edited:
ya bassturd...oh well, i'll have to keep pimpin my uglies till i can find another good deal...thanks anyway Chase...enjoy Anthony...you fucking prick :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top