For Sale: Polished Billet 426 Shifter

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
I bought this shifter over a year ago when I got my PPP motor installed, and it's never been installed. Been sitting in my garage in a padded envelope ever since. Brand new, perfect condition. I paid $125 for it. But it's yours for $70 and I'll pay shipping. Paypal only. Thanks!!

Oldshifter001.jpg


Oldshifter002.jpg


Oldshifter002.jpg


Oldshifter004.jpg


Oldshifter005.jpg


You could also powdercoat it black for those of you with "murdered" rides.
 
If you throw in your 426 I'll get it! Just don't charge me $10,000 for shipping...Lol!
 
Sorry bro. :( Sold on the red site. :( I'll let you know if anything falls through.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top