S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 5, 2009 #1 Sold Last edited: Aug 23, 2009
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Jul 5, 2009 #2 hmmmm
L LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes Platinum Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 10,483 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location orlando Jul 5, 2009 #3 dew it ron!!
MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE Full Access Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,844 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 56 Location SAN DIEGO, CA Jul 5, 2009 #4 come on run, you know you want to. hahaha you can cover the red srt logo with blue.
S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 5, 2009 #5 where you at ron...i left you a voicemail
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Jul 5, 2009 #6 sdcarguy said: where you at ron...i left you a voicemail Click to expand... lol Yea I got the VM. Been busy today. haha you can call me now though...
sdcarguy said: where you at ron...i left you a voicemail Click to expand... lol Yea I got the VM. Been busy today. haha you can call me now though...
NetNathan Not the Momma Platinum Supporter Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 1,790 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corona, CA Aug 23, 2009 #7 Do you still have these? ..
S srt8mechanic New Member Joined Dec 24, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Aug 23, 2009 #8 Wtf It Stated For Sale Or Trade I Was Just Letting The Seller Know What I Have To Trade
S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Aug 23, 2009 #9 Sorry guys these went fast...I think they were gone in 3 days...
Bizzle Little Hemi Full Access Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 44 Location Riverside Aug 24, 2009 #10 sdcarguy said: Sorry guys these went fast...I think they were gone in 3 days... Click to expand... Yes they were.
sdcarguy said: Sorry guys these went fast...I think they were gone in 3 days... Click to expand... Yes they were.