FOR SALE: Kicker DC-10 Dual Sub Enclosure

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Asking $150. These subs have MAYBE played 200 songs. I got it for the Jeep, right before wife started driving it, and she thought it was too loud. Absolutely FLAWLESS condition. No damage to subs, nor enclosure. This puppy is in BRAND NEW condition. The MSRP is $325, I'm selling for less than half that! Shipping will cost extra, and I will determine that when we get to that point. My guess is shipping will be between $50-$75, just because of size & weight. So a meeting point or pickup would be best, but I AM WILLING to ship. This is a 2ohm enclosure, and handles 300W RMS. In all my years of being into cars, these are the most efficiently loud subs I've ever had, I THOROUGHLY enjoyed their sound, and hate to see them go. I can ship the next day, after I receive Paypal.
Here's a link to product info & specs:
Comp Sub Boxes | KICKER

Here's some pics:
1852f3fa.jpg


52306a5d.jpg


567eb96c.jpg


e2b92a0f.jpg


38d874bb.jpg


6b65ab94.jpg


PM me for Paypal address. Thanks for looking!! :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top