Up for sale is my Rear Diff and axles!
I am selling my Stock SRT8 Rearend with a Quaife LSD and stock 3.06 gears arleady installed! Also, my Paramount Performance/Builder Bill Axles. This system will be ready to just drop right in, plug and play
If you had to buy all these items new and have them installed you would be spending over $4000
I am selling this for $2500(firm) + Shipping....... (If you can receive a shipment to a commercial address, I can ship via freight carrier and save you money)
My name is Dan and you can contact me via PM, [email protected] or Cel # 305-986-8140
I am selling my Stock SRT8 Rearend with a Quaife LSD and stock 3.06 gears arleady installed! Also, my Paramount Performance/Builder Bill Axles. This system will be ready to just drop right in, plug and play
If you had to buy all these items new and have them installed you would be spending over $4000
I am selling this for $2500(firm) + Shipping....... (If you can receive a shipment to a commercial address, I can ship via freight carrier and save you money)
My name is Dan and you can contact me via PM, [email protected] or Cel # 305-986-8140