For Sale: Arrington 426 Shortblock low compression! In SoCal! Reasonable offers OK!

YoungMedic23

Vortech 426 SRT8 Jeep Rollin
Full Access
EMT / Paramedic
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
Location
Lancaster, CA
Selling my awesome Arrington shortblock built for boost

Paul M
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Contact: [email protected]

Arrington Engines
426ci 7.0L
8.8-9:1 compression

Installed 9/09

Driven approx 4,000 miles since Jan 10'

Absolutely flawless condition

Available for local pickup and/or install in San Bernardino, CA....must provide 6.1L core

At ST Motorsports where my Jeep is you can have: engines swapped and full dyno tuning all in house

Price: $4400 shipped + core, $4100 picked up + core, $5300 shipped WITHOUT core exchange!!!

http://www.shophemi.com/p-1170-426-hemi-stroker-61l-short-block.aspx

Engine is proven! I ran consistent 11.0's in my 5,000lb Jeep with only 10lbs of boost!
 
Last edited:
What are you up to now...?

If I had a core, I'd be all over this.
 
$6200 shipped WITHOUT core exchange!!!

OR BEST OFFER
 
Last edited:
Paulie...the Elvis of Jeeps! What the fuck do you have up your sleeve?
 
10.0 liters of power with some giggle juice!

I could still take you...in the twisties!....LOL

Hey, ya gotta go with your strengths right? LMAO
 
10 liters.....












BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


You one funny muther fugger. :grin:

Shouldn't you be assembling some stencils or something? :shifty::shifty::sly::sly:

J/K Cam

Bumpsters for P
 
Last edited:
Why???????

Why are you selling it?? You just bought it?? Is it because it was sold to you with pistons that are not designed for FI?:bs:

I mean its going to be tough to sell a low compression engine that someone would run consider running N/A!!

Tell you what...... I'll offer you $1,500. That will give me some room to install some forged 2618 T6 high compression pistons .:bye:


.
 
Why are you selling it?? You just bought it?? Is it because it was sold to you with pistons that are not designed for FI?:bs:

I mean its going to be tough to sell a low compression engine that someone would run consider running N/A!!

Tell you what...... I'll offer you $1,500. That will give me some room to install some forged 2618 T6 high compression pistons .:bye:


.

ha, sarge dumping on Paulie's sale thread. funny stuff.
 
just a heads up keep it on topic, take discussions else where please.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top