For Sale 2008 Charger SRT8 H/C/I USW's & MORE!

NYCSRTATE

Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius
Full Access
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
2,590
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
City Thats Never Sleeps
Seeing if I can get what I want for my SRT8, Look at the sig for mods, please no tire kickers, lowballers, traders for guns etc etc, if you know me you know that this SRT8 has never seen rain or snow, salt etc, meticulously garage kept, driven 2 times in 2 months so far this winter.

$35,000 FIRM and that is with EVERYTHING you see on it USW's all of it. 10,500 miles

Also listed on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...CA:MOTORS:1123

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
 
wtf!!!!! step away from the bong brother!!!! you can't sell your car!!!! life will not be the same!!!
 
wtf!!!!! step away from the bong brother!!!! you can't sell your car!!!! life will not be the same!!!

ditto

Good luck on the sale Tony.

This is a GREAT deal from a guy who loves his car more than life itself!
 
wtf!!!!! step away from the bong brother!!!! you can't sell your car!!!! life will not be the same!!!

Brother I dont smoke anymore :)

This is a sad day......

Chase I feel your pain buddy, I think your one of the handful on here who appreciates the work it takes to make it look as she does.

ditto

Good luck on the sale Tony.

This is a GREAT deal from a guy who loves his car more than life itself!

Thanks buddy.

If you guys know anyone looking for one please let them know, this car is new inside and out and a crap load more fun to drive then a stock one.
 
Holy crap Tony, I feel for you buddy. Best of luck with the sale.

Hey, give this some thought. She's so nice and has all the right parts. Try listing her in the Dupont registry and bump up the price 15K. You might get suprised at the hits you'll get.
 
Holy crap Tony, I feel for you buddy. Best of luck with the sale.

Hey, give this some thought. She's so nice and has all the right parts. Try listing her in the Dupont registry and bump up the price 15K. You might get suprised at the hits you'll get.

What is that Dupont registry Cam?
 
As much of a car guy as you are Tony, I can't believe you don't know what DuPont Registry is!!! I'll let Cam explain.....
 
Wow, I sure am surprized by this, I hope it all works out, what a nice looking ride, it show go quick!!
 
tonys car is purrrrrrrrrfect...

and he wax's the crap out of it....so its gonna be spotless....with the good stuff haha

good luck t dawg!
 
WOW, what an awesome car that is!!! Hate to see you let that bad boy go! But.... good luck with the sale!
 
Whoever buys this car better be as good to it as Tony is......shit. I always hate seeing a great car go to an unfaithful owner......
 
I can vouch for the intake manifold :)

Your car is sick. There are only a few out there that I really like aftermarket wheels on and yours is one of them. Sorry to see it go.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top