For Sale 2007 Jeep SRT8 7000 miles $32,000

BillsHoe

NOT NEW 2THIS TRUE 2THIS
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Queens,Zoo York
Well I think its time for me to get rid of my SRT. I looking for $32,000. Its an 07 Red Rock with 7,000 miles fully loaded except rear dvd. It is in perfect condition, if you know me it is washed more than driven. Its been covered in a garage since day one. It has a Kenwood DNX9960 Nav radio with backup camera, Compustar pager alarm with almost 2 mile radius.Billy Boat exhaust.Challenger Mopar shifter.Predator and tuned by SRT ED (Magnum) All windows tinted including windshield and sunroof with uv tint to block out sun not the light, Red Brembo calipers not painted with R1 rotors and ebc red pads. Mopar intake and coil covers custom airbrushed ghost flames, smoked bottom and red top catch can with braided hoses. 6000k hid headlights and 1200k fogs with a custom made front plate bracket also front corner light and custom bottom headlight covers(stillen). All 5 rear lights tinted by Daniel and wired rear fogs with 6000 reverse bulbs. I also have california car cover for it. I also installed 180 tstat and bwoody IAT extension to move sensor foward closer to air intake. Im original owner and I have window stickers and all.

DSC00695.jpg


2-1.jpg


TINTTAILSOFF.jpg


CATCHCAN2.jpg


KenwoodDNX9960.jpg


HIDS.jpg


IMG00075.jpg
 
I think you just need Twins Bill!! Sorry to see you selling, good luck with the sale!!
 
How did you manage to drive such a great looking Jeep so little?!?!??

GLWS!!
 
It was hard. But harder to get in and out of garage.haha! I do a/c work so not much time in summer and always put away for winter.
 
GLWS Bill.

Bump for a Great Jeep SRT8!
 
Sold the truck.....and ready to start over. Need an SRT ? Something plus another car to drop a zz502 motor in. I still visit this site the most.....it's soothing


Yep, lot less conflict here than the 10 site......Have you driven a Jeep?....they are a blast...no traction issues...just floor and hold on..:)

This is actually a bump disguised as a hijack;)...great deal here!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top