For Sale 1968 Camaro

vinnysrt8

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Jun 10, 2008
Messages
414
Reaction score
0
Points
0
1968 Camaro, frame off restoration, 383 stroker,zz383, 425hp, approx 6000 miles on engine. Demon carb, muncie m20 transmission, new clutch, 10 bolt posi rear, 355 gears. Color is ash gold poly, with black deluxe interior with console and guage package. tilt wheel. Hotchkis suspension. torque thrust wheel with bf goodrich tires asking $33000 obo
Picture r on this link
http://jeepsrt8andsscamaro.shutterfly.com/
 
WOW, what an awesome 68 Camaro. I've owned over 300 cars in my life and one of my very favorites was my 68 Z/28 that I bought brand new in California, while stationed @ Vandenberg AFB and drove back home to New Youk. Sure wish I still had THAT CAR!!! I liked it better than my Mag SRT8!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top