FOR SALE 12" Alpine Type S Subwoofer and Custom Enclosure for Spare Tire Well

hemi4me?

300CSRT8
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dry Heat, AZ
Well I am changing things again (I know its hard to believe). This item is a custom subowoofer enclosure made to the specs of the type S Alpine 12" sub and fits in the spare tire well of all the Charger and 300C lines including the SRT8 down to the limited.

This box sounds awesome, and it rattles way less, and sounds way better than it did when it faced the rear of the trunk (tried it both ways). I am trying something completely different now, so this one must go!

I will take Paypal only, and shipping will be determined when you send me your zipcode. I have FED EX account and I get a break on shipping I will not charge extra for Handling fees or anything. Its fairly heavy due to the sub, and the wood enclosure.

IF you want to come listen to it, and you are local I live in Scottsdale, AZ and I work in NW Phoenix.

I have sold many things on this site, and LXF and Z and others. Check my feedback on all! Email me also at [email protected]

PRICE $200.00 plus shipping (I paid more than $250.00 to have the box built)

P1010014.jpg


P1010015.jpg


P1010016.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top