Fire Sale....

BLACK1

Head Monkey
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
2,391
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Saint Joseph, MI
1. SCT Programmer... 2 tunes (91oct and 93 oct). Tuned by KRC Performance. $500OBO ('05 QC only)

2. B&G Tuned PCM.... "Stage 2" Program. Just have your VIN programmed... '05 QC only. $50

3. JMB Catch-Can, Candy Red... SOLD to TNVIPER... I just need a STOCK PCV set-up... pm with offers, if you have the parts.

4. TAG Huer Carrera wristwatch. Good condition. SWISS Automatic Cronograph (Calibre 18 movement)... FIRST RUN... New (3rd run) MSRP is $2800.... (Box, warranty card, and all papers included) $1600OBO.

carrera_tachymetre.jpg

.:Mains edit:.

6. Dell Inspiron 9200 Laptop. 1.8GHz Pentium Centrino Processor... 512MB Ram. 50GB hard-drive. Will have a clean version of Windows XP (Service Pack 2) installed upon shipment. DVD/CR-RW Drive. 17" Ultra-Sharp LCD (has 1 line showing through). This is my "work" computer and runs FLAWLESSLY 24hrs/day ...... $450OBO

7. Line 6 Guitar Amplifier... Model Spider III 15. (http://line6.com/spideriii/15.html)
a6905833db19fa071fba4012913542f8.jpg


Barely used... Excellent condition. Guitar Center List Price is $99.00. $75.00 (shipping included). Includes a 10' MONSTER "Pro-Link" Cable ($40 value).


Please PM with offers.... I will be in the process of packing/moving, so please be patient with responses.

8. 2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 QC. Black... ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE for year. 30k miles. EXCELLENT CONDITION. Magnaflow Cat-Back, JMB CAI. Otherwise stock. $29,900 OBO.
 
Black. I am sorry but it is against policy to sell firearms.

I love the Kimber and I wish you luck on the sale of the 1911, but we have to disallow the sale of this.
 
Black. I am sorry but it is against policy to sell firearms.

I love the Kimber and I wish you luck on the sale of the 1911, but we have to disallow the sale of this.

Apologies, Mains... It was late. :sorry:
 
Apologies, Mains... It was late. :sorry:

No worries man :grin:

I knew you would understand,so I had no problems brotha. Infact I just got done cleaning my 1911:shifty:
 
$450 for the SCT Programmer.... It's $150 cheaper than new, can be used on ANY V-10 Dodge, and you can have your own turner email you a tune. .... It's a good deal (Even though I know you guys can't STAND KRC, it's still a good deal for the programmer. :dunno2: )
 
Jake do you still have the SCT and Stage 2.

My buddy bought a QC after test driving mine while I was in Singapore! Now I believe that he'd jump on this!

Give us a call 281-221-6830
 
Black. I am sorry but it is against policy to sell firearms.

I love the Kimber and I wish you luck on the sale of the 1911, but we have to disallow the sale of this.

so what is this policy against selling guns? youre worried about legality? there is no problem as long as you transfer it through a ffl dealer.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top