delosh
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2007
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I finally finished the bulk of my mods and am thrilled with how things turned out. I have been working on it since October/November. The biggest pain, as many of you know, was the AAC halos (that whole thing had it's own threads).
So Saturday I spent a few hours cleaning her up and here are the results. I am a very happy guy (until today when it rained). Some of you had PM'd me during the past few weeks asking for photos and I apologize for delaying so long. I simply wasn't "done" yet (like there's such a thing as "done" - hah!)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 The page will take a while to load so be patient.
Ordered but not received yet:
GS Motorsports Brakes
HIDs
ATTN audio guys - the best product to use to interface aftermarket amps is the CHYAA from Peripheral Electronics. I installed an AudioControl LC8 for about 2 weeks - sounded horrible (not it's fault though, has to do with our particular OEM components). This slick little black box adds 2 sets of RCA outs THAT ARE NOT AFFECTED BY ANY VOLUME-DEPENDENT EQUALIZATION. This is huge! Finally, a clean, linear audio output from an OEM head unit.
Hopefully I can meet some of you coming to the Columbus, Ohio show in June.
Daren
So Saturday I spent a few hours cleaning her up and here are the results. I am a very happy guy (until today when it rained). Some of you had PM'd me during the past few weeks asking for photos and I apologize for delaying so long. I simply wasn't "done" yet (like there's such a thing as "done" - hah!)
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 The page will take a while to load so be patient.
Ordered but not received yet:
GS Motorsports Brakes
HIDs
ATTN audio guys - the best product to use to interface aftermarket amps is the CHYAA from Peripheral Electronics. I installed an AudioControl LC8 for about 2 weeks - sounded horrible (not it's fault though, has to do with our particular OEM components). This slick little black box adds 2 sets of RCA outs THAT ARE NOT AFFECTED BY ANY VOLUME-DEPENDENT EQUALIZATION. This is huge! Finally, a clean, linear audio output from an OEM head unit.
Hopefully I can meet some of you coming to the Columbus, Ohio show in June.
Daren
Last edited: