LonghornSpencer
Hook 'Em
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2008
- Messages
- 141
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- TEXAS...where else?
- Website
- www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com
Name: Spencer
Location: Have the tickets here in D/FW but will ship overnight
Contact: [email protected]
Price: ???$250??? Make me an offer that I can't pass up
I am a Longhorn Foundation member and have 6 season tickets to the LONGHORNS.
Regardless I have 4 tickets to the Fiesta Bowl, TEXAS vs ohio state, on the 5th (Monday) at 7PM that I will not be able to use.
Last minute so I thought about throwing this out there if you want them let me know game is in Arizona 4 seats upper level row 23 I think.
Let me know if you are interested in going
Location: Have the tickets here in D/FW but will ship overnight
Contact: [email protected]
Price: ???$250??? Make me an offer that I can't pass up
I am a Longhorn Foundation member and have 6 season tickets to the LONGHORNS.
Regardless I have 4 tickets to the Fiesta Bowl, TEXAS vs ohio state, on the 5th (Monday) at 7PM that I will not be able to use.
Last minute so I thought about throwing this out there if you want them let me know game is in Arizona 4 seats upper level row 23 I think.
Let me know if you are interested in going