W Wifey The Queen's Queen Full Access Joined Feb 17, 2008 Messages 807 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 19, 2008 #1 Brandy new still in box, $325 plus shipping from 92344 weighs about 20lbs.. Come on, you know you want it !!!!! Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
Brandy new still in box, $325 plus shipping from 92344 weighs about 20lbs.. Come on, you know you want it !!!!!
Prof Cantankerous Old Fart Platinum Supporter Joined Feb 12, 2008 Messages 647 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Wadsworth, IL Feb 19, 2008 #2 Yup, I know I want it...but you know how Jerry gets upset...but you might want to pm MarcT on VTCOA he is planning on installing one when he puts his new CenterForce in... Roy
Yup, I know I want it...but you know how Jerry gets upset...but you might want to pm MarcT on VTCOA he is planning on installing one when he puts his new CenterForce in... Roy