Feeler: Mondello heads and Spartan Cam

CrankThis!

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
295
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a set of Stage 3 Mondello 1st gen. heads with brand new springs pac-nitrided springs. One chamber on one of the heads was hurt, so I sent them off to Mondello and they got welded and repaired. They got checked and everything was cleaned up, so these heads are like new. My Jeep ran a 12.4's all day with this set up and with full exhaust. I will take $1,500 w/ your heads and if you would like I will throw in the Spartan cam.
 
want to take a fulllll zex nitrous kit, dynotune warmer, nitrous outlet tb plate, purge kit, blowtube, etc etc .. everything you need ...

trade: complete nitrous kit + cash = heads/cam?
 
Already have a nitrous kit bud, but thanks.
 
I am losing big time on this deal.
 
These are ready to ship if anyone interested.
 
Looks like with the hail damage to the truck and having to get that fixed...i will not have the funds :(...sorry bortha...good luck buddy!!!
 
and as i found out just now...i have to shell out $$ for a mother fing root canal then submit it to insurance for reimbursement...so yeah i'd say im out of it lol
 
Any pics? Wouldn't Steve like to buy them back? This is a bitchen deal btw.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top