Feeler for SRT-4 Stage 1 Injectors

Dookie

Foe twenny sics
Gold Supporter
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,884
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Possibly looking to buy a set of 8 SRT4 Stage 1 injectors.

If you have a set laying around, or know someone with a set, let me/them know please. Let me know what you have and how much.
 
Stage I??? Why not get the Stage II? I thought the Stage I's were just a tad bigger than our OEM injectors?
 
I believe the 2004 SRT4 stage 1's are 52lb/hr injector. The blue stripe ones.

With the last tune files we tried a few min. ago, it's behaving like it should now...to about 98% perfect.
 
I believe the 2004 SRT4 stage 1's are 52lb/hr injector. The blue stripe ones.

With the last tune files we tried a few min. ago, it's behaving like it should now...to about 98% perfect.

The blue tops are the Stage II and they are a 64lb...
 
blue is stage 1 577cc

full black is stage 2/3 682cc
 
the gifts that just keep on giving.

lmao Right? Good news is, I only paid for the first set from GSM.

Because I was told I had Stage II injectors, by GSM, and Techco sent my good injectors off to Chris, then torched my engine because of the shitty Techco injectors, I MADE Techco buy the ones I had. UGH!!!! No wonder I am running out of fuel. lol Kidding, my duty cycle only reaches 70%. One day I will add the bigger lines (which I have) and get her retuned.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top