Feeler...06 SRT Charger

BAD HEMI

New Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
MD
Want to see if there's ANY interest in my 2006 SRT8 Charger with 127000 miles on it before I trade it in....price range 11-13K (obo).
Zoomers exhaust, Airaid CAI, Sunroof, Aftermarket Radio with Navigation, Billet catch can, LED ring/ HID headlights.
Runs STRONG, no issues....it's either sell it or put a stroker in it:-)
..so if anyone is selling one of those...hit me up lol.

PM me for pics
 
If only I were in the market! The Mrs. would love a Charger...but alas the kids are still sucking away all our money.

Good luck with your sale!
 
A twin for my Charger almost. Sorry to see it go, what're you upgrading to?
 
If only I was closer. I'm in the market....this suck all the good deals are way to far to travel.
 
If only I were in the market! The Mrs. would love a Charger...but alas the kids are still sucking away all our money.

Good luck with your sale!

Don't wait for that to stop, you will die before you get a Charger - Hahahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top