Feeler, 05 Magnum R/T

DragginWagon

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
49
Location
Atlanta, Ga
Anyone looking for a 05 magnum r/t to turn into a drag car or doesn't mind that its been in 2 major collisions, but has been repaired and runs and drives fine. priced around $10k
 
Sigh..... my Wife says we have ENUFF! Awh, what does she know!!! LOL
Hey Jim, I am more than willing to "store" your SRT 8 maggy... New Mexico climate is the best for cars, ya know dry.... I will even be kind enough to drive it to keep the fluids flowing...
 
^ :rofl:


Too bad working for the state sucks right now...'cause the Mrs. really likes Maggies. Sigh...oh well, good luck with your sale.
 
Hey Jim, I am more than willing to "store" your SRT 8 maggy... New Mexico climate is the best for cars, ya know dry.... I will even be kind enough to drive it to keep the fluids flowing...

HaHaHa, You guys are all SO NICE....I believe I've had THIS OFFER several times before! It looks like I may be able to getter' out later this week............FINALLY! Gonna be near 50 and sunny!
 
I was wanting to sell because I had been unemployed since I relocated back to Atlanta, We were getting to the point to where one of the magnums had to go. I REALLY didn't want it to have to be my SRT8! Luckily the day after I posted this thread I got a job offer and came into $10k. The $10k is from a life insurance claim, also one of the reasons I haven't been here in awhile. My Mom passed away on november 21st of 09, She was diabetic with a heart condition and also a chain smoker. However the idea of selling the R/T will be open for awhile, My girl wants a challenger and we'd have to get rid of the R/T to make that happen, eventually.
 
I was wanting to sell because I had been unemployed since I relocated back to Atlanta, We were getting to the point to where one of the magnums had to go. I REALLY didn't want it to have to be my SRT8! Luckily the day after I posted this thread I got a job offer and came into $10k. The $10k is from a life insurance claim, also one of the reasons I haven't been here in awhile. My Mom passed away on november 21st of 09, She was diabetic with a heart condition and also a chain smoker. However the idea of selling the R/T will be open for awhile, My girl wants a challenger and we'd have to get rid of the R/T to make that happen, eventually.

Sorry to hear about your mom passing :cry: Things are rough before they get better. Good luck with selling
 
Sorry to hear about your mom passing :cry: Things are rough before they get better. Good luck with selling

Thanks, Its been a rough time dealing with her passing. So much goes through my mind every time I think about it, its hard to put it all into words.
 
I understand your pain...it was very hard for me when my MOM passed away too! "Time heals all wounds!" Always think of her in loving memory... that's what I do!
And VERY happy for YOU that you found a job! Congratulations!!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top