Fastest Jeep SRT8 in the country F/S

Noted a typo in the listing...under cylinders it lists the cu in (6.1)...

Also wonder if listing it as the fastest in the country is a positive or a negative in terms of selling it...

Just wondering.

One of the old adages in hot rods is that performance modifications carry very little value in the resale market.
 
to be honest, I sold my business and will soon be investing in a new one. So i will need all the money i can muster.

Also, my original plan was to keep this beast forever, but just like every other time, a year and a half goes buy and I loose interest.

I am also selling my other rides, cleaning house so to speak!
 
Also wonder if listing it as the fastest in the country is a positive or a negative in terms of selling it...

Just wondering.

One of the old adages in hot rods is that performance modifications carry very little value in the resale market.

Yea, I am well aware of that. I am hoping that someone with the itch will see it and have to have it. It is a very strong and reliable setup. Anyone can come pick it up and daily drive it or run mid to high 11's all day long...... baring heatsoak!!:pleasantry:
 
Those of us trucks have addressed the issue of heat soak with a simple 99 cent modification...I have no idea if it will work on the hemi's...

We are adding a 5 to 7 ohm resistor in the ATS (ambient temperature sensor) that fools the pcm into thinking that the temperature is 20 to 30 degrees cooler that the actual temperature...we found that as the temperature rises our pcm's pull huge amount of timing to avoid detonation. The resistor keeps the pcm from pulling the timing until the temps are really in the danger zone. I have no idea if this will work for the hemi folks who struggle with heat soak.
 
Those of us trucks have addressed the issue of heat soak with a simple 99 cent modification...I have no idea if it will work on the hemi's...

We are adding a 5 to 7 ohm resistor in the ATS (ambient temperature sensor) that fools the pcm into thinking that the temperature is 20 to 30 degrees cooler that the actual temperature...we found that as the temperature rises our pcm's pull huge amount of timing to avoid detonation. The resistor keeps the pcm from pulling the timing until the temps are really in the danger zone. I have no idea if this will work for the hemi folks who struggle with heat soak.

Yea we thought about that. The best result was the spacer or coating the intake. Now you can make a few runs and put your hand on the intake without removing the first two layers of skin!!
 
sorry to hear you want to part with the truck,truly bad-ass ride wish i had the chance to go for a ride, good luck with the sale,and i hope it doesn`t pull up next to me at a light..........gerald
 
Don't sell it yet.. I will be in Tampa next month and need a ride first..
 
Don't sell it yet.. I will be in Tampa next month and need a ride first..

Hey Chris, Sad to see ya sell it. Maybe Builder Bill will buy it for spare parts :no:
 
I see bidding is over and only got to $39,600 and did not meet reserve. Guess you gotta start over, good luck!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top