F/S Zex Kit Plus Extras

mikestone1958

TOP BANANA 3949
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have for sale a complete

ZEX KIT
Charger/Magnum Nitrous System For 2005 And Up EFI Hemi Engines
Chrysler’s late model Hemi electronic fuel injected engines are the perfect platform for nitrous injection upgrades. The ZEX™ Charger/Magnum Nitrous System includes all of the parts needed to add anywhere from 75 to 125 more horsepower to your Hemi engine with factory fuel injection system. The ZEX™ Charger/Magnum Nitrous System comes pre-assembled, making for a simple plug and play installation (two hours from start to finish).

• Safely adds 75 – 125 horsepower to any 2003 and newer EFI Hemi-powered Charger and Magnum

• Electronic TPS switch activates the nitrous system only at wide open throttle

• Includes everything needed for an easy, plug and play, 2 hour installation

• Utilizes ZEX™ Active Fuel Control™ to adjust the nitrous fuel enrichment settings along with variations in bottle pressure.

EXTRA'S

ZEX WINDOW SWITCH
DUEL PURGE KIT
BOTTLE OPENER
BOTTLE HEATER
PRESSURE GAUGE AND MANIFOLD
SAFETY BLOW DOWN KIT

I have over 1400.00 invested in this set up.

4 months old

I will take $850.00 or B.O!! Plus shipping lower 48 only
I will not break up the set so don't ask!!
I do take paypal and you have to be verified!!
 
Last edited:
ZEX WINDOW SWITCH
DUEL PURGE KIT
BOTTLE OPENER
BOTTLE HEATER
PRESSURE GAUGE AND MANIFOLD

That right there is over $500 new in just accessories this is a great deal
 
Bump For A Great Deal As I Will Be Putting This On Ebay Soon!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top