I'm removing and selling my Vortech system. I am including everything that is needed to install the supercharger except for the predator, tune, and dowel pin for the crank. The kit has approx. 7500 miles on it and I have changed the fluid once. Everything has worked perfectly since day one. This setup has put my Jeep at 7.37 @ 95mph in the 1/8th with no more mods other that a catback system.
Kit includes:
Vortech V3 head unit and mounting brackets
Kenne Bell BAP
2 bar map sensor (will included vacuum piping I used since vacuum block was not included)
upgraded Dayco belt tensoner
HKS mushroom filter (red, also some bends in the mesh frame)
Unused Vortech filter and piping
upgraded injectors
one step colder spark plugs
32t cog (registered 8.4 lbs of boost) and 30t cog (registered 10.5 lbs of boost)
2 gauge pillar pod with Cobalt wideband gauge (buyer will need bung) and Cobalt mechanical boost gauge
Instruction manual and intercooler sticker
Powercooler and all associated piping and tanks
line up tool for drilling the crank (but no pin)
Price is $4500 shipped to the lower 48 states
Kit includes:
Vortech V3 head unit and mounting brackets
Kenne Bell BAP
2 bar map sensor (will included vacuum piping I used since vacuum block was not included)
upgraded Dayco belt tensoner
HKS mushroom filter (red, also some bends in the mesh frame)
Unused Vortech filter and piping
upgraded injectors
one step colder spark plugs
32t cog (registered 8.4 lbs of boost) and 30t cog (registered 10.5 lbs of boost)
2 gauge pillar pod with Cobalt wideband gauge (buyer will need bung) and Cobalt mechanical boost gauge
Instruction manual and intercooler sticker
Powercooler and all associated piping and tanks
line up tool for drilling the crank (but no pin)
Price is $4500 shipped to the lower 48 states