F/S Used Paxton supercharger kit

srt-hardware

New Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Name: Chad
Email: [email protected]
City and State: Albany, NY
Price(s): $2,500
Description of item(s):

I have replaced my NOVI1500 supercharger with a procharger F-1C.

I therefore have the Paxton kit for sale. I believe I have 90-95% of the parts that came with the original kit but I cannot get my hands on a copy of the instructions to verify it ( I gave my instructions to another member here for them to install a used kit). Anyway I know I have all the important pieces because I have been using it for 2.5 years.

PM or e-mail me with questions or interest.

Some of the questions I have gotten are about other parts needed for this install. I just want to clarify that what I am selling is all the hard parts to install the supercharger on the car. There will be other costs involved like a highly suggested dyno tuning, which might include bigger injectors (which I can sell also for $150 instead of $250 because it is missing the intercooler radiator.), or for high boost maybe a boost-a pump. You might also need a different pulley to dial the boost into the level you want.



What I want to stress here is that instead of paying $6K plus you are paying $2.5K as a starting point all the small extras you would have to buy even on a new system. Every car and owner is different and will required different strategies for your power goal. But this is a properly functioning supercharger kit with no known defects and sill save you thousands to get into the supercharger game

Picture014.jpg


Impeller is perfect.

Picture017.jpg


Probably won't need this but you will get it anyway

Picture015.jpg


It is missing the intercooler radiator because I used it for a tranny cooler. (I will sell the kit for $100 less or take $100 of the 60lbs injectors)

Picture016.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top