F/S: US Wheels "Stiletto"

fatchance

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal, The OC
John F
[email protected]
Huntington Beach, Ca 92648

It’s time for a new set of wheels. These are the US Wheels “Stiletto”. They are 22x9 fronts with a 4” lip and 22x10 with a 5” lip in the rear. The finish has chrome lip with the centers having matte black, machine finish and matte clear coat. The wheels are in excellent condition, with not a flaw on them. The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport II, 255/30/22 fronts and 295/25/22 rears. They have less than 12,000 miles on them, in great condition and have been on the car less than a year. These are the same wheel that I displayed at SEMA 08, The San Diego Auto Show, Spring Festival 4, The Denver International Auto Show and a Chrysler commercial earlier this year. They will fit an SRT8 or any big brake kit. This is So Cal pick up only, no shipping and no trades, price $3,100.00 cash or paypal is first come first serve and pay in full.


uswheels022.jpg


SEMA08029.jpg


SEMA08004.jpg
 
whats going on now john????
 
Man John... I've herd of people changing shoes, but...Lol. Great wheels from an outstanding company.
 
US Wheels really is an outstanding company. I know who ever picks these up they will be supportive and extend their great customer service.


Man John... I've herd of people changing shoes, but...Lol. Great wheels from an outstanding company.
 
these wheels are INSANELY awesome....i saw them at spring fest and i can not even begin to tell you how awesome they look up close lol

doesnt hurt that Johns car is one of the hottest 300's ever lol
 
Thanks guys...going back to SEMA with a whole new look....hahahaha...imagine that...was going through my receipts and the tires have about 8000 miles on them.
 
Wow, I looked at the first pic and thought "meh"...then saw them on the car...those wheels look sick!! Good luck w/ the sale dude!!
 
US wheels are 2 piece (no chance of leaks) and 100% made in the USA
 
and badazz to boot!!!!
 
Gawd those things are gorgeous. GREAT WHEELS from a great guy!! Somebody snatch these!! TOTALLY HAWT!!!!
 
this is first pay gets the wheels....I have several serious offers currently...
 
I have several interested...but no money...first to pay get the wheels. They are in perfect conditon with less than 9000 miles on the rubber.
 
Same story plenty of offers and PM's, but no payment...first come first serve...if your thinking about it, better make a move soon because someone else will...
 
So here's the deal....serious offers only...don't PM me if your thinking bout it, want to make payments, trade, or offer me a price no where close to what the price is. These are the best wheels on the market, 2 piece forged construction and made in the USA. I have several real offers on the table and a whole lot of waste my time offers. Just want to make sure everyone is clear on this. As for the offer that I have first to pay get the wheels...Thanks everyone for your understanding
 
So here's the deal....serious offers only...don't PM me if your thinking bout it, want to make payments, trade, or offer me a price no where close to what the price is. These are the best wheels on the market, 2 piece forged construction and made in the USA. I have several real offers on the table and a whole lot of waste my time offers. Just want to make sure everyone is clear on this. As for the offer that I have first to pay get the wheels...Thanks everyone for your understanding
hey my man i have a twelve pack of Coors light and a zinger will that work for trade :P
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top