f/s Track experience

Howdee

Brown noser
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
343
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Charleston,SC
Website
www.qualityrockers.com
I have contacted drivesrt.com and they told me it is perfectly fine to sell an unused track experience. I've been with the 300srt8 and don't need they one from my Chally srt8
$300 firm + 3% if paypal. This is a deal for one heck of a blast!
 
Yeah that is a deal. If I could afford it, I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale.
 
go to www. drive srt . com DO NOT click on schedule at top of this page. Click on register instead, then register online. then you will see the link for the 2011 schedule.
 
if this is still around at the end of the month, i may have to get this lol
 
If you want it you better get it now. Registration has to be done by 5/20/11. you can book up to a year out from that though

Oh i know, this will be my 3rd one lol.

Lemme see whats up. If its still around in a couple days i'll get it from ya.
 
That would be awesome to have! I got "jipped" outta mine; bought a dealer demo with 1700 miles and they would NOT let me use the SRT Track experence.... so NO ONE ever used the one for my 06 Mag SRT!
 
That would be awesome to have! I got "jipped" outta mine; bought a dealer demo with 1700 miles and they would NOT let me use the SRT Track experence.... so NO ONE ever used the one for my 06 Mag SRT!

How did they do that?

If it was on your window sticker and you paid for it, you should have got it.

It should not matter if it was a "demo car".
 
How did they do that?

If it was on your window sticker and you paid for it, you should have got it.

It should not matter if it was a "demo car".

It didn't come on the window sticker. At least it didn't come on my 2006 window sticker. In fact, no one ever mentioned it at the dealer. There wasn't any card or literature on it in with the user manuals and stuff either. I just happened to find out about it on the SRT8OC a long time later. Kind of fuzzy since it was so long ago but I think when I registered/signed up I just went to the site, entered my VIN and it came back with "available"... or something like that. I found out about it a year before I signed up because I waited until they scheduled it at Laguna Seca. Back then you had 5 years (maybe it was 3?) before it was use-it-or-lose-it time.

I think "demo cars" are sold as used cars. So it wouldn't qualify for the "buy a new SRT".
 
It didn't come on the window sticker. At least it didn't come on my 2006 window sticker. In fact, no one ever mentioned it at the dealer. There wasn't any card or literature on it in with the user manuals and stuff either. I just happened to find out about it on the SRT8OC a long time later. Kind of fuzzy since it was so long ago but I think when I registered/signed up I just went to the site, entered my VIN and it came back with "available"... or something like that. I found out about it a year before I signed up because I waited until they scheduled it at Laguna Seca. Back then you had 5 years (maybe it was 3?) before it was use-it-or-lose-it time.

I think "demo cars" are sold as used cars. So it wouldn't qualify for the "buy a new SRT".

But if the TE can be transferred after purchase, as long as its not redeemed it shouldnt matter.

But now that you mention it i do think i remember hearing they didnt put it on the sticker till 07 model year.
 
you know what screw it.....ill take the TE haha
 
That's the ticket! Should be 392's there right?

i would think, they always had whatever was newest out there at the TE's.

i got rained out of the last bit of my last one, so hopefully the weather is better for me this time lol.
 
i got rained out of the last bit of my last one, so hopefully the weather is better for me this time lol.

I wouldn't be shy about sharing that with them. "Hey, I came back 'cause I got rained out of some of my last one so if they're any extra turns to be taken I want you to be sure to pick me" :)
 
I wouldn't be shy about sharing that with them. "Hey, I came back 'cause I got rained out of some of my last one so if they're any extra turns to be taken I want you to be sure to pick me" :)

what really sucked about it was it started raining when i got to the Viper portion lol so I only got one go in the viper (i woulda been PISSED if that was my first time, but it was my second so i wasnt as mad lol).

so we also didnt get any of the prizes that day cause "not everyone got a chance to compete". I thought that was pretty lame lol.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top