- Joined
- Nov 10, 2007
- Messages
- 740
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 47
- Location
- Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon)
- Website
- www.redfox-racing.com
Tires:
(2) 245/45/20 Nitto Invo Tires
$250 for both pickup in either Northern Georgia, Chicago, or DFW next week
$300 Shipped
(2) 245/45/20 Goodyear RS-A 245/45/20 Tires
$225 for both pickup in either Northern Georgia, Chicago, or DFW next week
$270 Shipped
Discounted all (4) to $400 plus shipping if needed
GM Fuel Injectors (8) 36 pound injectors (were on my car for about 6 months):
$100 plus shipping
I have these Siemens injectors for my car but it seems I will need more for my Pro Charger build, these have about 50 miles on them and NO WOT pulls.
I paid $490 for them.
Good to 680 RWHP but can be scaled back to lower HP needs
$400 shipped for all 8 of them.
__________________
Carbon By Design Magnum Radiator Panel Cover:
$150 Shipped
Stock SRT-8 Coil Packs (8)
$250 Shipped
and of course my fish tank 55 Gallon with Stand (no shipping but I will bring it with me to the above listed places next week)
$250
2 Full Sheets of the Grip Tuning Grill Mesh $100 Shipped
(2) 245/45/20 Nitto Invo Tires
$250 for both pickup in either Northern Georgia, Chicago, or DFW next week
$300 Shipped
(2) 245/45/20 Goodyear RS-A 245/45/20 Tires
$225 for both pickup in either Northern Georgia, Chicago, or DFW next week
$270 Shipped
Discounted all (4) to $400 plus shipping if needed
GM Fuel Injectors (8) 36 pound injectors (were on my car for about 6 months):
$100 plus shipping
I have these Siemens injectors for my car but it seems I will need more for my Pro Charger build, these have about 50 miles on them and NO WOT pulls.
I paid $490 for them.
Good to 680 RWHP but can be scaled back to lower HP needs
$400 shipped for all 8 of them.
__________________
Carbon By Design Magnum Radiator Panel Cover:
$150 Shipped
Stock SRT-8 Coil Packs (8)
$250 Shipped
and of course my fish tank 55 Gallon with Stand (no shipping but I will bring it with me to the above listed places next week)
$250
2 Full Sheets of the Grip Tuning Grill Mesh $100 Shipped